- Ping (11.0+) and Traceroute (11.3+ only) both support IPv6 address targets both direct and through tunnels.
- DNS Tools accepts IPv6 input for Simple Query, NSLOOKUP, DiG, Get Basic DNS Records and IP to ASN.
- Network Neighbors (11.3+ only) shows the IPv6 equivalent of the ARP table.
- Packet Flooder can target IPv6 addresses with UDP packets.
- Packet Capture can capture IPv6 network traffic.
- Country to IP or ASN shows IPv6 allocations by country.
- Network Interfaces shows the IPv6 link local and global addresses assigned to each interface.
- Whois accepts IPv6 global address input to find the ownership or assignment of those addresses. (11.3+ works best)
Let us know if you like this hints and tips post.