We've had some occasional problems with strange (non-printable) characters appearing in the CDP and LLDP fields - it was thought to have been fixed in a previous release but apparently not, so we addressed that in this release. Those non-printable characters occasionally included apostrophes or double quotes which completely messed up (technical term) the SQL commands, so an SQLite database error popped up. In LLDP you will now always see hex characters in the MAC Address and Network Address fields and in CDP 'Port (ifName) and Device ID will either show a printable string or hex characters - both are valid.
We also changed LLDP and CDP retrieval phases to be more responsive to user input.
Speaking of strange, non-printable characters, the new SNMP Walk Tool used for support would also occasionally show strange characters. That has been fixed too.
More minor report changes and we updated also SQLite to the latest version along with the MAC address/manufacturer database.
Please visit www.SwitchPortMapper.com to download this new release.
By the way, this version works on Windows 10 Preview 10074.