On Monday, October 4, we released NetScanTools Pro 10.98 installed version. The USB version patch was released on Tuesday, October 5.
Here are the changes:
- Ping will now allow up to 8192 consecutive pings to sent. Problems occurred in the previous version if you exceeded 256 pings as defined in Setup.
- Certain DNS functions that use the secondary resolver (ex. Get Basic DNS Records) will now properly handle the truncated flag in the UDP response that indicates the query should be retried using TCP.
- DNS Tools - Core: Fixed problem where if a very large response to a single record query was obtained, all the records would be displayed. Example would be a large PTR record response for a single IP address.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.7.2.
- Updated database files. Removed whois prefix files.