Monday, May 18, 2009

Managed Switch Port Mapping Tool v1.98 Released

I recently found out that if a non-English, yet valid character from another European language was part of the c:\documents and settings\ path, the Switch Port Mapper might not be able to open the SQLite database files. Or even create the user database file for that matter. This is because SQLite expects the filename to be UTF-8. So I fixed that problem in 1.98.

I also added in better results grid column sorting and export of the Switch Properties report to a text file. SQLite and the databases were updated.

If you have the software, please click on Help/Check for Update or visit

No comments: